Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013
- Easily ring up sales, accept credit cards, manage inventory and track customers.
- Instant reports show you top-selling products,customer stats, sales data and more.
- Use Mobile Sync to capture sales anywhere with iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Integrates with other powerful Intuit products: QuickBooks & GoPayment.
Setting up Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sales was designed to be fast so you can start using your software the same day you get it. The easiest way to prepare or make the move to your new POS software is by contacting an ebs Associates representative to find out what your setup requirements are. We can help you clean up and import data to save time. We can also help you configure your new software with other Intuit Payment Solutions or Merchant Services for a complete business-ready package.
|Integrates with QuickBooks|
|Easy to Set up|
|Mobile Checkout & Sync|
|Full Inventory Management|
|Multiple Vendor Management|
|Staff Tracking & Management|
|Manage Up To 20 Stores|
- At least 2 GB of RAM for a single workstation installation
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution. 15″ Touch Screen running at 1024×768 resolution is recommended.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (SP2 or later recommended), Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 (SP1 or later strongly recommended), Windows Server 2012
- Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires:
- Microsoft® Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 but not Starter edition
- Microsoft® Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 but not Starter edition
- Multi-User Recommendations:
- Multi-core processor and 4GB of Ram are recommended for better performance on the Point of Sale server workstation
- In a multi-user configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a separately purchased user license and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.
- Internet connection required for patch updates, in-product help and video tutorials.
Financial software integration requires:
- QuickBooks Pro or Premier Editions 2012, 2013 or 2014
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Version 12.0, 13.0 or 14.0
Intuit Payment Solutions
- Optional fee-based service, additional terms & conditions apply.
- Requires an Intuit Payments Account through Intuit Payment Solutions; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply.
- Credit card reader and printer required for credit and debit transactions. PIN pad required for debit transactions.
- Internet connection required. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at any time without notice.
Products have been tested with the following software:
- McAfee Internet Security Suite
- Symantec Norton® Internet Security Suite
- Zone Labs’ Zone Alarm Pro
- Trend Micro
As an Intuit Premier Reseller, ebs Associates is authorized to sell Intuit products and services at the lowest prices available. With over 30 years of experience with bookkeeping and accounting technology, we have the knowledge and resources to help you select the right Intuit products for your business. ebs Associates can also assist you with data cleanup, migrating from other software, and maintaining your books for ongoing financial accuracy.
Choose to have the product shipped (boxed CD) or received via email (download). If you choose to download the product, you will receive an email within 2 business days with an authorized link to download your software and license information. This option is not instant!