Fishbowl replaces QuickBooks’ simple manufacturing features with advanced ones
- Creating multilevel bills of materials and work orders.
- Tracking an almost unlimited number of parts.
- Tracking parts in as many locations as you need, using serial numbers, lot numbers, revision numbers or a host of other fields.
- Automatically reordering parts when they reach a low threshold.
- Creating manufacture orders to oversee complex manufacturing jobs with multiple work orders.
- Checking the status of products that are in production.
- Gaining access to an inventory database through mobile devices.
- And much more!
Benefits of using the Manufacturing Option
Manufacturers benefit in many ways by using the Manufacturing Option. It offers a flexible system that can grow to meet your increasingly complex needs while also simplifying the process of managing multiple warehouses. You can enjoy a comprehensive feature set that helps you monitor the manufacturing process every step of the way to eliminate inefficiencies. Customize Fishbowl Inventory as you please, then get status reports that help you in making important business decisions. From a mobile wireless device you can view the stages that various manufacturing jobs are in, and you can keep track of more specific details by pressing a few buttons.
Software designed to work as fast as you do
Ease of use is important to most manufacturers. At least part of the reason you’re looking for inventory management software in the first place is probably because you want to simplify the task of managing your inventory. Luckily, the Manufacturing Option delivers in the ease-of-use department, giving you all the inventory management tools you need in a user-friendly package. From raw materials coming in, to finished products being shipped out the door, all the details of your operation can be monitored through Fishbowl Inventory to help you meet deadlines and stay organized.
The power of a Preferred Fishbowl Reseller
Because ebs Associates has a deep understanding of both Fishbowl and QuickBooks software implementation, we have become known as a preferred resource for Fishbowl software, training and support. We take the time to find out what kind of inventory you are trying to manage or control, and how to best integrate it with your accounting software. Once we figure out what type of software and features you need for managing inventory, we will be there with you every step of the way to make sure you fully understand how to setup and use your new software.